- Monitor and operate the information security control system: such as Identities and Access Management (IAM); Security Information and Event Management (SIEM); … on Cloud.
- Assess the security event and information to proactively detect cybersecurity attacks and incidents.
Internal: All business units
External: External Auditor
- Plan and execute daily monitoring of Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) system.
- Proactively defend against attacks by analyzing information security events received from the SIEM system.
- Review and operate the identity and access management system (IAM).
- The contact point for receiving, handling, investing and reporting information security incidents.
- Stay updated on the latest malware and security threats
- Other tasks assigned by the leader.
- Competitive salary
- Company trips, team building.
- Other benefits according to the provisions of the Company and the Labor Code.