Occupying the key position in game production process at Gameloft Studio in Hanoi, you will coordinate project teams to develop world-class games on mobile devices for international markets.
Your overall responsibilities consist of:
- Planning, coordinating and supervising the game development cycle in order to achieve the objectives of the project;
- Developing the project plan, assigning project roles & responsibilities and managing the activity schedule;
- Coordinating the activity of all parties involved in the project (programmers, artists, QA, creation teams, support teams and stakeholders);
- Managing the project risks & conflicts, to avoid or reduce any risk that can affect the project objectives;
- Constantly controlling the game quality and the project status to make sure that the games are delivered on time and match Gameloft’s high quality standards;
- Actively communicating with Head Quarter Producer, superiors and any other project stakeholders.
What we offer:
- 05 working days/ week: From Monday to Friday, applying flexible working time.
- Lunch Allowance: 600,000 VND/ Month.
- Entertainment Allowance: 6,000,000 VND/ year.
- Social Insurance based on gross-based salary (according to Labor Code) and extra health care insurance bought by the Company.
- Tet Bonus (13th-month salary) and Project bonus (twice/ year)
- Annual salary review
- Leave entitlement: 33 days (16 days annual leave, 5 paid days sick leave, 01 company leave, 11 days public holiday)
- Teambuilding activities, Staff Trip, Company events across the year.Clubs, PS4 Game corner, Game Online Contest with attractive rewards.
- Free technical, soft skill, English, and other language training courses (internal and external) for all employees.
- Opportunity to be trained and participate in at least 01 real game project with great titles such as Asphalt, Minion Rush, March of Empire, ...
- Opportunity to access international game-making technology, with a huge knowledge base from Gameloft studios around the globe.
- Opportunities to work with a team of young, talented staff from countries around the world. A culture of relentless learning with free courses in specialized skills, soft skills, and Englishy