Brief Summary of the Role:
The Innovations & Category Manager/Senior Manager coordinates and manages all aspects of new and ongoing Marketing innovations projects by working with functional heads to align the outcome of projects with the organization’s overall business goals. This is a leadership role that will oversee the innovation on the different portfolios under differ Stills, Sparkling and Colas categories
1. Plan, execute, and control all Marketing projects in order to ensure timely execution and achievement of business goals.
a) Work with functional heads to establish plans and goals for each project. This includes setting objectives, allocating budgets, agreeing to timetables and setting review dates to ensure that projects remain on target.
b) Establish a reporting structure to track and monitor progress as well as to provide updates on any changes in strategy or priorities
c) Report progress of individual projects and the overall program to the Marketing Director
d) Manage potential issues and risks by defining mitigation and contingency plans.
e) Document and communicate lessons learned.
2. Align project management standards and procedures to ensure effective and consistent implementation of projects in the organization.
a) Align the procedures, reports, and templates for initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing the projects.
b) Ensure that projects are managed and executed following the standards as defined.
c) Follow project management process to ensure continual process improvement.
3. Ensure project implementation by defining dates and deliverables according to relevant and strategic issues. Monitor the agreements and issues identified in order to implement the project as defined.
a) Evaluate that the new project is operable and has the correct business case in order to achieve the business goals
b) Develop Schedules for all projects according with the optimal time
c) Ensure the feasibility of implementation taking into consideration all the areas and potential risks (to Operatives, Human Resources, etc.)
4. People Management. The Innovations & Category Manager is expected to sustain the development of Talents among the Team. He/She ensures that he performs routines that is relevant to the development of his people.
a) Regular performance enablement discussions
b) Identify the required competencies for the Team to focus on.
c) Provide coaching and feedback sessions among the Team
5. Other related tasks that may be assigned by the immediate superior
• Preferably Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business-related discipline
• Strong Marketing experience in FMCG industry
• Strategic and Innovative in both Trade Marketing.
• Highly Analytical and able to provide data driven proposals
• Process-oriented and technology-inclined
• With work integrity
• People Management / With Strong Leadership attitude
• Thời gian làm việc chủ động, linh hoạt.
• Được tham gia các khóa đào tạo nghiệp vụ chuyên môn cùng các kỹ năng mềm như giao tiếp, thuyết trình, làm việc nhóm, quản lý,…do Tập đoàn tổ chức.
• Cơ hội thăng tiến công bằng, rõ ràng lên các vị trí quản lý cấp cao
• Công ty tổ chức du lịch hàng tháng
• Môi trường trẻ, năng động, có nhiều hoạt động thú vị như workshop, teambuilding…
• Văn phòng làm việc 6*, không gian mở, sáng tạo