You will work as a Business Analyst in our software development team to develop SaaS products that help 50,000+ merchants and top brands transform their business.
- Participate in product prototyping, mock-up, and GUI design.
- Gather, analyze, and translate business needs into documents such as business cases, business models, project scope, project description, functional specifications, user cases, user stories/PBI...
- Verify team output (usability testing, validate “before” and “after” results from the changing system, acceptance testing...).
- Support the creation and maintenance of project documentation, including glossaries, lesson learned, user guides...
- Manage change requests.
- Keep up to date with new trends and best practices in business analysis and share knowledge with colleagues.
Your Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience as a business analyst.
- In-depth experience with at least one prototyping tool (e.g.: Balsamiq, Axure RP, MS Visio…).
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Have good presentation skills.
- You are a detail-oriented and goal-driven person.
Have any of the below experience/ knowledge is a plus
- Have knowledge about programming and data structure.
- Have a good knowledge of business analysis based on professional guides or have a professional BA certificate (e.g.: IIBA ECBA, IIBA Agile Analysis Certification, or PMI PBA).
- Experience with large-scale web applications (e.g.: e-Commerce, ERP, SaaS web app…).
- Experience with UML and UML tool.
- Experience with non-functional aspects, i.e. security, performance, and scalability.
- Experience with eCommerce, CRM, Inventory Management, or Order Processing…
Why You'll Love Working Here
- HARAVAN is the first and leading company in Vietnam that provides the One-Stop SaaS Commerce Platform in Vietnam. HARAVAN is now serving 50,000+ businesses including top brands such as Vinamilk, AEON, THEFACESHOP, L'Oréal, Nestlé, Juno, Bitis’s, Thien Long, Kềm Nghĩa...
- HARAVAN is the technology company in the SeedCom group. We provide technology solutions for its members such as GHN, The Coffee House, Cầu Đất Farm, Juno, Eva De Eva, HNOSS, KingFood…
- HARAVAN is the first Vietnam commerce solution provider was chosen by Google, to join the Google Launchpad Accelerator program at Google headquarter. And the first Vietnam partner as a business solution provider for the Facebook Messenger platform.
- Dynamic and friendly working environment.
- Work in truly Agile Software Development teams.
- Work with young, talented, and enthusiastic colleagues.
- Work with the latest technologies (microservices, CI/CD, .NET Core, React, React Native, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes...).
Our attractive offers include:
- Attractive salary and benefits package.
- Annual bonus - 13th month salary, Yearly bonus - based on employees and company business performance.
- Quarterly KPIs bonus.
- Performance review twice a year.
- Annual health check-up. Premium Healthcare (HaraCare).
- Annual leave: 12 days/year, be increased 1 more day with 3 working years.
- Internal events: Engagement activities, Team building, Haravan's birthday, Year-end party…
- Development opportunities: great career path, working with a talented team, approaching newest technologies, and challenging new projects.