FPT Software IS HIRING A
· Plan, design and setup Big Data platforms in customer data centres or on the cloud
· Design and implement relevant data models in Big Data and NoSQL platforms
· Build data pipelines to bring information from source systems, harmonise and cleanse data to support analytics initiatives for core business metrics and performance trends
· Work closely with project manager and technical leads to provide regular status reporting and support them to refine issues/problem statements and propose/evaluate relevant analytics solutions
· Bring your experience and ideas to effective and innovative engineering, design and strategy
· Work in interdisciplinary teams that combine technical, business and data science competencies that deliver work in waterfall or agile software development lifecycle methodologies
· The range of accountability, responsibility and autonomy will depend on your experience and seniority, including:
o Contributing to our internal networks and special interest groups
o Mentoring to upskill peers and juniors
· At least 2-5 years of relevant IT software experience relating to large-scale data integration/ETL and open source Big Data platforms from vendors such as Hortonworks/Cloudera, MapR, or NoSQL platforms such as Cassandra, HBase, Couchbase, etc. and cloud-based data analytic platform (Azure, AWS Lamda, GCP)
· Strong knowledge in data manipulation language: Spark, Scala, Impala, Hive SQL, Apache Nifi.
· Has experience of Big Data administrative tools and skillsets eg: Linux shells, Apache Ambari, YARN, Ranger to build scalable and resilient data platforms.
· Has experience of working with analytics platform (Tableau, Microsoft or Oracle BI, etc.).
· Experience with other aspects of data management such as data governance, metadata management, archival, etc. is an advantage
· Good English communication.
Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams in FPT Software HCM (FSOFT) with various benefits and attractive offers:
· Successful candidates will be offered a friendly, motivated working environment;
· Get involve in major full-cycle project with large scale and opportunities to work directly with specialists and experts in system designing in Japanese top corporations in producing medical devices.
· “FPT care” health insurance provided by PIT and is exclusive for FPT employees.
· Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
· Annual Summer Vacation: following company’s policy and starts from May every year.
· Other allowances: transportation support by company bus, lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc. plus company support for housing in District 9.
· F-Town Campus provide many facilities for FPT Software employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym center, cafeteria, etc.