FPT Software IS HIRING A
· Performance testing of platforms, applications and products through pre-production environments
· Prepare scripts, execute tests, analyze results and participate in troubleshooting when issues are identified
· Develop performance test plan, test strategy and test recommendation documents preparation
· Provide analysis of performance testing results and provide insights into where optimization opportunities and application inefficiencies exist
· Perform pro-active performance review of production systems and provide feedback and recommendations to application teams to improve stability and performance proactively and on both a need basis
· Day-to-day collaboration with various stakeholders for performance testing related delivery tasks
· Stakeholder management and status reporting
· Ability to conduct reviews of performance results
· Assist the Test Manager in the management of the test team to deliver business outcomes
· Undertake any other tasks assigned by your manager that you have the capability to perform safely in line with relevant internal Group policies and external regulatory requirements.
· Proficient in utilization of Performance testing and engineering tools (Optional)
· Strong performance testing skills, including script/test preparation, execution, monitoring, analysis and reporting
· Experience in performance test plan/strategy preparation
· Moderate Java/Java Scrpit and programming experience, including java scripting and light weight front end development skills
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in performance testing
· Minimum of 1 years demonstrated experience in one or more of the following testing toolsets/frameworks:
o LoadRunner/JMeter/Neo Load…
o BlazeMeter (Nice to have)
o AppD, Splunk (Nice to have)
o HP ALM and JIRA (Nice to have)
· Strong written and communication skills required
· Stakeholder management
· Must be a self-starter/self-directed member of the team
· Strong in English verbal communication
· Willing to work night shift time if customer work in difference time zones
Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams in FPT Software HN with various benefits and attractive offers:
· COMPETITIVE SALARY PACKAGE based on your competent plus Annual Bonus and Project Performance Bonus “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
· Young and competitive environment – we don’t focus on the projects only, we also focus on personal development. We’ll listen to you and work with you to improve continuously together.
· “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
· Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
· International, dynamic, friendly working environment
· Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
· Other allowances: working on-site allowance, etc.